Waller's Bradford Brewery Ltd
Waller's Bradford Brewery Ltd, Trafalgar Brewery, 24 Trafalgar Street, Manningham Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire.
Brewery erected in 1853 for C.Waller & Co. Registered September 1887 as Waller & Son Ltd. The brewery was sold to the Midland Railway in 1914 and brewing was transferred to Brear & Brown Ltd's Hipperholme Brewery c.1917.
Re-registered as above in June 1925.
Acquired by Leeds & Wakefield Breweries Ltd. in 1935. Trafalgar Brewery demolished 1953.
- Walker Bradford 1953.jpg
The brewery in 1953