Waller's Bradford Brewery Ltd
Waller's Bradford Brewery Ltd, Trafalgar Brewery, 24 Trafalgar Street, Manningham Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire.
Designed by architect Joseph D Wood, of Colmore Chambers, Newhall Street, Birmingham, a specialist consulting engineer for the brewing and malting industry, the buildings were erected in 1853 for C.Waller & Company. Registered September 1887 as Waller & Son Ltd.
The brewery was sold to the Midland Railway in 1914 and brewing was transferred to Brear & Brown Ltd's Hipperholme Brewery. Plant for sale July 1917. Waller’s ceased to brew beer here in 1916 and a chocolate company, a firm of drum manufacturers and an oil company all ran businesses from the buildings.
Re-registered as Waller's Bradford Brewery Ltd in June 1925. Acquired by Leeds & Wakefield Breweries Ltd. in 1935.