Waller's Bradford Brewery Ltd
Waller's Bradford Brewery Ltd, Trafalgar Brewery, 24 Trafalgar Street, Manningham Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire.
Brewery erected in 1853 for C.Waller & Co. Registered September 1887 as Waller & Son Ltd.
The brewery was sold to the Midland Railway in 1914 and brewing was transferred to Brear & Brown Ltd's Hipperholme Brewery. Plant for sale July 1917. Re-registered as Waller's Bradford Brewery Ltd in June 1925. Acquired by Leeds & Wakefield Breweries Ltd. in 1935.
The brewery in 1953