Difference between revisions of "Waller's Bradford Brewery Ltd"

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 13: Line 13:
 
<gallery>
 
<gallery>
 
WallerBradfordBrewery1953.jpg|The brewery in 1953
 
WallerBradfordBrewery1953.jpg|The brewery in 1953
 +
BradfordWallerBryDemolition1953_BradfordArgus.jpg|Demolition of the brewery in 1953: courtesy Bradford Telegraph & Argus
 
</gallery>
 
</gallery>
  

Revision as of 11:34, 30 May 2020

Messrs. Waller & Son Ltd., Trafalgar Brewery, Bradford, Yorkshire. Pneumatic Maltings, Offices & Stores. 15th January 1908
Waller Bradford.jpg

Waller's Bradford Brewery Ltd, Trafalgar Brewery, 24 Trafalgar Street, Manningham Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire.

Brewery erected in 1853 for C.Waller & Co. Registered September 1887 as Waller & Son Ltd.

The brewery was sold to the Midland Railway in 1914 and brewing was transferred to Brear & Brown Ltd's Hipperholme Brewery. Plant for sale July 1917. Re-registered as Waller's Bradford Brewery Ltd in June 1925. Acquired by Leeds & Wakefield Breweries Ltd. in 1935.


Entry in the Trade Mark Registry

Registration No : 96,333
Description : Ox & W&S monogram
Date of Application : 7/3/1890
Used Prior to 1870? : NO