Toll House, Lancaster
Toll House Inn, 124 Penny Street, Lancaster, Lancashire LA1 1XT
The Toll House Inn comprises two former pub-hotels, both built by Yates & Jackson Ltd in 1901. They were combined as a single hotel by Daniel Thwaites & Co. Ltd in 2007. Yates & Jackson painted glass has survived in two staircases.
The original pubs were the Corporation Arms, later Farmers Arms; and the White Cross Hotel.
The Toll House Inn in 2019: