Tipperary, London EC4

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Revision as of 11:16, 17 November 2018 by Bhadmin (talk | contribs) (Bhadmin moved page Tipperary (Fleet Street) to Tipperary, London EC4 without leaving a redirect)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Tipperary, 66 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1HT

Reputedly (information from a plaque attached to the pub), this pub was built as the 'Bulls Head' in 1605 and was taken over by Dublin brewer S G Mooney & Son in about 1700. At the entrance is a slate floor slab with 'MOONEYS'.

LondonEC4Tipperary Tris Aug2018.jpg LondonEC4TipperaryBoard Tris Aug2018.jpg

Photos from Tris, August 2018