Tipperary, London EC4

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Revision as of 15:20, 30 October 2018 by SteveP (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Tipperary, 66 Fleet Street, London EC4

Reputedly (information from a plaque attached to the pub), this pub was built as the 'Bulls Head' in 1605 and was taken over by Dublin brewer S G Mooney & Son in about 1700. At the entrance is a slate floor slab with 'MOONEYS'.

LondonEC4Tipperary Tris Aug2018.jpg LondonEC4TipperaryBoard Tris Aug2018.jpg

Photos from Tris, August 2018