Tipperary, London EC4

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Revision as of 11:14, 18 September 2018 by SteveP (talk | contribs) (Created page with "<big>'''Tipperary''', ''66 Fleet Street, London EC4''</big> Reputedly (information from a plaque attached to the pub), this pub was built as the 'Bulls Head' in 1605 and was...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Tipperary, 66 Fleet Street, London EC4

Reputedly (information from a plaque attached to the pub), this pub was built as the 'Bulls Head' in 1605 and was taken over by Dublin brewer S G Mooney & Son in about 1700. At the entrance is a slate floor slab with 'MOONEYS'.