Difference between revisions of "Tipperary, London EC4"
Revision as of 10:16, 17 November 2018
Tipperary, 66 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1HT
Reputedly (information from a plaque attached to the pub), this pub was built as the 'Bulls Head' in 1605 and was taken over by Dublin brewer S G Mooney & Son in about 1700. At the entrance is a slate floor slab with 'MOONEYS'.
Photos from Tris, August 2018