Difference between revisions of "Tipperary, London EC4"

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Bhadmin moved page Tipperary (Fleet Street) to Tipperary, London EC4 without leaving a redirect)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
<big>'''Tipperary''', ''66 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1HT''</big>
 
<big>'''Tipperary''', ''66 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1HT''</big>
  
Reputedly (information from a plaque attached to the pub), this pub was built as the 'Bulls Head' in 1605 and was taken over by Dublin brewer S G Mooney & Son in about 1700. At the entrance is a slate floor slab with 'MOONEYS'.
+
Reputedly (information from a plaque attached to the pub), this pub was built as the 'Bulls Head' in 1605 and was taken over by Dublin brewer S G Mooney & Son in about 1700. At the entrance is a slate floor slab with 'MOONEYS', and inside, several historic advertisments.
  
[[File:LondonEC4Tipperary_Tris_Aug2018.jpg|250px]]  [[File:LondonEC4TipperaryBoard_Tris_Aug2018.jpg|150px]]
 
  
''Photos from Tris, August 2018''
+
<gallery>
 +
File:LondonEC4Tipperary_Tris_Aug2018.jpg|Photo from Tris, August 2018
 +
File:LondonEC4TipperaryBoard_Tris_Aug2018.jpg|Photo from Tris, August 2018
 +
File:LondonEC4Tipperary23_SP_041218.jpg|Photo from SP, December 2018
 +
<gallery>

Revision as of 16:26, 6 December 2018

Tipperary, 66 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1HT

Reputedly (information from a plaque attached to the pub), this pub was built as the 'Bulls Head' in 1605 and was taken over by Dublin brewer S G Mooney & Son in about 1700. At the entrance is a slate floor slab with 'MOONEYS', and inside, several historic advertisments.


<gallery> File:LondonEC4Tipperary_Tris_Aug2018.jpg|Photo from Tris, August 2018 File:LondonEC4TipperaryBoard_Tris_Aug2018.jpg|Photo from Tris, August 2018 File:LondonEC4Tipperary23_SP_041218.jpg|Photo from SP, December 2018 <gallery>