Difference between revisions of "Tipperary, London EC4"

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 1: Line 1:
<big>'''Tipperary''', ''66 Fleet Street, London EC4''</big>
+
<big>'''Tipperary''', ''66 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1HT''</big>
  
 
Reputedly (information from a plaque attached to the pub), this pub was built as the 'Bulls Head' in 1605 and was taken over by Dublin brewer S G Mooney & Son in about 1700. At the entrance is a slate floor slab with 'MOONEYS'.
 
Reputedly (information from a plaque attached to the pub), this pub was built as the 'Bulls Head' in 1605 and was taken over by Dublin brewer S G Mooney & Son in about 1700. At the entrance is a slate floor slab with 'MOONEYS'.

Revision as of 21:31, 13 November 2018

Tipperary, 66 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1HT

Reputedly (information from a plaque attached to the pub), this pub was built as the 'Bulls Head' in 1605 and was taken over by Dublin brewer S G Mooney & Son in about 1700. At the entrance is a slate floor slab with 'MOONEYS'.

LondonEC4Tipperary Tris Aug2018.jpg LondonEC4TipperaryBoard Tris Aug2018.jpg

Photos from Tris, August 2018