Difference between revisions of "Tipperary, London EC4"

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 3: Line 3:
 
Reputedly (information from a plaque attached to the pub), this pub was built as the 'Bulls Head' in 1605 and was taken over by Dublin brewer S G Mooney & Son in about 1700. At the entrance is a slate floor slab with 'MOONEYS'.
 
Reputedly (information from a plaque attached to the pub), this pub was built as the 'Bulls Head' in 1605 and was taken over by Dublin brewer S G Mooney & Son in about 1700. At the entrance is a slate floor slab with 'MOONEYS'.
  
 +
[[File:LondonEC4Tipperary_Tris_Aug2018.jpg|200px]] [[File:LondonEC4TipperaryBoard_Tris_Aug2018.jpg|200px]]
  
[[File:LondonEC4Tipperary_Tris_Aug2018.jpg|250px]]
+
''Photos from Tris, August 2018''
 
 
''Photo from Tris, August 2018''
 

Revision as of 16:20, 30 October 2018

Tipperary, 66 Fleet Street, London EC4

Reputedly (information from a plaque attached to the pub), this pub was built as the 'Bulls Head' in 1605 and was taken over by Dublin brewer S G Mooney & Son in about 1700. At the entrance is a slate floor slab with 'MOONEYS'.

LondonEC4Tipperary Tris Aug2018.jpg LondonEC4TipperaryBoard Tris Aug2018.jpg

Photos from Tris, August 2018