Difference between revisions of "Tipperary, London EC4"

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "<big>'''Tipperary''', ''66 Fleet Street, London EC4''</big> Reputedly (information from a plaque attached to the pub), this pub was built as the 'Bulls Head' in 1605 and was...")
 
Line 2: Line 2:
  
 
Reputedly (information from a plaque attached to the pub), this pub was built as the 'Bulls Head' in 1605 and was taken over by Dublin brewer S G Mooney & Son in about 1700. At the entrance is a slate floor slab with 'MOONEYS'.
 
Reputedly (information from a plaque attached to the pub), this pub was built as the 'Bulls Head' in 1605 and was taken over by Dublin brewer S G Mooney & Son in about 1700. At the entrance is a slate floor slab with 'MOONEYS'.
 +
 +
 +
[[File:LondonEC4Tipperary_Tris_Aug2018.jpg|250px]]
 +
 +
''Photo from Tris, August 2018''

Revision as of 12:16, 18 September 2018

Tipperary, 66 Fleet Street, London EC4

Reputedly (information from a plaque attached to the pub), this pub was built as the 'Bulls Head' in 1605 and was taken over by Dublin brewer S G Mooney & Son in about 1700. At the entrance is a slate floor slab with 'MOONEYS'.


LondonEC4Tipperary Tris Aug2018.jpg

Photo from Tris, August 2018