Thorougood's Breweries Ltd
Thorougood's Breweries Ltd, Lion Brewery, 12 Queen Street, Waterloo, Merseyside.
Brewery built 1877/78 by William Okell of the Falcon Brewery, Douglas, Isle of Man to introduce his popular light ale to the mainland.
In 1887 bought by Thomas Webster Thorougood. Presumably the son of James at Burscough, see James Thorougood & Son.
Registered June 1896 as T W Thorougood Ltd. Name changed as above 15th February 1898.
Acquired by Threlfall & Co Ltd. 1921-1922.