Stretton's Derby Brewery Ltd
Stretton's Derby Brewery Ltd, Manchester Brewery, Ashbourne Road, Derby, Derbyshire
Founded before 1868 when acquired by Stretton Brothers. The company's offices were at Wardwick following the acquisition of Alton & Co. Ltd's brewery.
Acquired by Allsopp & Sons Ltd in 1927 with 143 public houses.
The brewery was closed in 1929 and was sold to Burrows, Sturgess & Severn, mineral water manufacturers.
Parts of the maltings survive in Manchester Street; but most of the maltings buildings have been redeveloped as a new block of flats.
An assortment of views of the brewery.