Stockland Inn, Erdington

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Stockland Inn, Marsh Hill, Stockland Green, Erdington, Birmingham, West Midlands

A fine 1924 pub by Bateman & Bateman for Mitchells & Butlers Ltd. Five stone pillars around the car park have 'M&B' lettering carved into the sandstone on each side - 20 instances in all. However, most are badly weather-eroded. The pub was converted to a Chinese buffet restaurant in 2006, but has returned to pub use as the 'Village Green'.