Sladden & Collier Ltd

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Revision as of 19:45, 18 January 2014 by Bhadmin (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Sladden & Collier Ltd, 3 Brick Kiln Street, Evesham, Hereford & Worcester.

Known as Allard & Son until 1878 when it was acquired by Sladden & Co. Registered March 1890. Acquired by the Cheltenham Original Brewery Co. Ltd. 1927 and was closed.

An assortment of views of the brewery.