Selby (Middlebrough) Brewery Ltd
Selby (Middlebrough) Brewery Ltd, 131 Millgate, Selby, North Yorkshire.
Founded c.1870 as maltsters. Registered September 1945 to acquire the business of Joseph L Skyes who trade as J N & G Middlebrough.
Brewing ceased in 1954 for economic reasons and a trading agreement was made with Dutton's Blackburn Brewery Ltd. The public houses were sold to Duttons in 1964 and the business was continued as beer bottlers and retailers.
Brewing recommenced by Martin Sykes in December 1972 but they only brewed sporadically.
An assortment of images of the brewery