Selby (Middlebrough) Brewery Ltd
Selby (Middlebrough) Brewery Ltd, 131 Millgate, Selby, North Yorkshire.
Founded c.1870 as maltsters. Registered September 1945 to acquire the business of Joseph L Skyes who trade as J.N & G.Middlebrough. Brewing ceased in 1954 for economic reasons and a trading agreement was made with Dutton's Blackburn Brewery Ltd.
Public houses sold to Dutton 1964 and the business was continued as beer bottlers and retailers.
Brewing recommenced by Martin Sykes 1972 and still brewing occasionally.
An assortment of images of the brewery