Scarborough & Whitby Breweries Ltd
Scarborough & Whitby Breweries Ltd, North Street Brewery, Scarborough, North Yorkshire.
Registered October 1895 to amalgamate the business of the Scarborough Brewery Co and the Old Brewery, Scarborough with 61 houses.
Name changed as above 1897 when the Whitby breweries were acquired.
Acquired by John J. Hunt Ltd. of York who took a controlling interest in 1913.
Both companies were eventually acquired by Cameron & Co. Ltd in 1953 with 120 public houses and closed 1954.
An assortment of labels showing the products of the brewery'