Salford Brewery Co. Ltd
Salford Brewery Co. Ltd, Town Hall Brewery, Ford Street, Salford, Greater Manchester.
Registered April 1888 as the Town Hall Brewery Salford Ltd which was dissolved 5th July 1889. New company registered as above March 1889 to acquire the business of William Midgley. Liquidated 1895.
Disused brewery and the adjacent Town Hall Tavern were bought by Chesters Brewery Co. Ltd from Samuel Ogden June 1896.
Brewery sold to Henry Sutcliffe on 30th November 1899 but in 1966 Threlfall & Co Ltd repurchased part of the old brewery buildings, which were later demolished during the rebuilding of the Town Hall Tavern.