Rock Brewery Co. Ltd
Rock Brewery Co. Ltd, High Street, Aberdare, Mid-Glamorgan.
Registered 8th March 1897 to acquire the business of Morgan Richard David for £40,500 with 19 public houses.
Acquired by A.S.Pleace 1st April 1911.
The Rock Brewery was renamed the Town Brewery.
Up for auction 1921 with 35 houses, 14 were sold and the rest, along with Town & Old Black Lion Breweries, withdrawn.
Plant for sale 10th May 1922.