Randall, Gibbons, Ingold & Co.

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Revision as of 17:12, 26 April 2020 by Bhadmin (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Letterhead 1957
Brewery remains 1976
"The Doctor's Pond"
The brewery dray

Randall, Gibbons, Ingold & Co, Dunmow Brewery, North Street, Dunmow, Essex.

Founded in 1803. Merged with Webb & Gibbons in 1911 to form Randall, Gibbons & Co.

Acquired Ingold & Co. of Braintree in 1916 and name changed to above.

Renamed the Dunmow Brewery Ltd in 1945.

Acquired by Charrington United Breweries Ltd in 1965 with 50 houses and brewing ceased. Brewery demolished in 1975.

List of Dunmow Brewery Ltd pubs, as at January 1965

Entry in the Trade Mark Registry

Registration No : 12,922
Description : Flitch of bacon in diamond with oval border
Date of Application : 14/8/1877
Used Prior to 1875? : 3 years