Difference between revisions of "Randall, Gibbons, Ingold & Co."

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 1: Line 1:
 
[[image:Dunmow Bry letterhead 1957.jpg|thumb|Letterhead 1957]]
 
[[image:Dunmow Bry letterhead 1957.jpg|thumb|Letterhead 1957]]
 
[[image:Dunmow Bry remains 1976.jpg|thumb|Brewery remains 1976]]
 
[[image:Dunmow Bry remains 1976.jpg|thumb|Brewery remains 1976]]
[[image:Dunmow Bry 5.jpg|thumb]]
+
[[image:Dunmow Bry 5.jpg|thumb|"The Doctor's Pond"]]
 
[[File:WithamCherryTree_DunmowBreweryDray.jpg|thumb|The brewery dray]]
 
[[File:WithamCherryTree_DunmowBreweryDray.jpg|thumb|The brewery dray]]
 
<big>'''Randall, Gibbons, Ingold & Co,'''''Dunmow Brewery, North Street, Dunmow, Essex.''</big>
 
<big>'''Randall, Gibbons, Ingold & Co,'''''Dunmow Brewery, North Street, Dunmow, Essex.''</big>

Revision as of 00:07, 13 April 2017

Letterhead 1957
Brewery remains 1976
"The Doctor's Pond"
The brewery dray

Randall, Gibbons, Ingold & Co,Dunmow Brewery, North Street, Dunmow, Essex.

Founded 1803.

Merged with Webb & Gibbons 1911 to form Randall, Gibbons & Co.

Acquired Ingold & Co. of Braintree in 1916 and name changed to above.

Renamed the Dunmow Brewery Ltd in 1945.

Acquired by Charrington United Breweries Ltd in 1965 with 50 houses and brewing ceased.

Brewery demolished in 1975.


Entry in the Trade Mark Registry

Registration No : 12,922
Description : Flitch of bacon in diamond with oval border
Date of Application : 14/8/1877
Used Prior to 1870? : 3 years