Phillips, More & Co. Ltd
Phillips, More & Co. Ltd, 14 Mortlake High Street, London SW14 .
Founded in the 15th Century. Acquired by Charles James Phillips in the 1840s. Registered June 1888 as More & Co. Ltd. Acquired by [[Watney & Co. Ltd. 1889 and the name was changed as above.
Renamed the Stag Brewery 1959 after the closure of Watney's Stag Brewery, Westminster. Still brewing as the Budweiser Brewery of Anheuser-Busch.