Pearson's Brewery Co. Ltd
Pearson's Brewery Co. Ltd, 7 Wellington Street, Ripon, North Yorkshire.
Registered March 1896 to acquire the business carried on by J. M. Tavernor as Richard Pearson.
Never traded and was dissolved 4th October 1898.
Succeeded by Wellington Brewery Co. Ltd, which was registered April 1900.
No tied houses. Wound up 20th February 1906 and the brewery was sold to a builder on 21st January 1907 and plant for sale 18th February.