Difference between revisions of "Oak Brewery Ltd"

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "<big>''' Oak Brewery Ltd, ''' '' Leverington Road , Wisbech , Cambridgeshire .''</big> Originally known as Yates Brothers. Acquired by the Abington Brewery Co. Ltd. ...")
 
Line 1: Line 1:
<big>''' Oak Brewery Ltd, ''' '' Leverington Road , Wisbech , Cambridgeshire .''</big>
+
<big>'''Oak Brewery Ltd, '''''Leverington Road, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.''</big>
  
 
Originally known as Yates Brothers.  
 
Originally known as Yates Brothers.  
Line 6: Line 6:
  
 
23 public houses sold to [[Lacon & Co. Ltd]]. June 1964.
 
23 public houses sold to [[Lacon & Co. Ltd]]. June 1964.
 +
 +
 +
'''An assortment of images of the brewery'''
 +
<gallery>
 +
Wisbech Oak Bwy F5684 bb.jpg
 +
Wisbech Oak Bwy F5684 aa.jpg 
 +
Wisbech Oak Bwy F5684.jpg 
 +
Wisbech oak bry 1995 Sechiari (3).jpg|Courtesy Jeff Sechiari
 +
</gallery>

Revision as of 13:48, 26 February 2015

Oak Brewery Ltd, Leverington Road, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.

Originally known as Yates Brothers.

Acquired by the Abington Brewery Co. Ltd. of Northampton 1946.

23 public houses sold to Lacon & Co. Ltd. June 1964.


An assortment of images of the brewery