Notting Hill Brewery Co Ltd
Notting Hill Brewery Co. Ltd, 243 Portland Road, London W11.
Established c.1855 by W L & H Woodman and known as the Kensington Park Brewery then the Griffin Brewery.
In 1876 run by Charles Clarke. In receivership October 1891. Registered as above 1905.
Brewing ceased in 1920 and 80 of the tied houses were sold to Whitbread & Co. Ltd, a number of these being resold to Charrington & Co. Ltd.
Brewery demolished c1930.
From the BBC TV series. Courtesy Keith Langridge.