Notting Hill Brewery Co Ltd

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Revision as of 12:10, 8 April 2016 by Bhadmin (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Notting Hill Brewery Co. Ltd, 243 Portland Road, London W11.

Established c.1855 by W L & H Woodman and known as the Kensington Park Brewery then the Griffin Brewery.

In 1876 run by Charles Clarke.

In receivership October 1891.

Registered as above 1905.

Brewing ceased 1920 and 80 of the tied houses were sold to Whitbread & Co. Ltd, a number of these being resold to Charrington & Co. Ltd.

Brewery demolished c1930.

List of Notting Hill Brewery Co Ltd pubs