Moors & Robson's Breweries Ltd
Moors' & Robson's Breweries Ltd, Crown Brewery, Francis Street, Hull, East Yorkshire.
Registered March 1888 as Hull United Breweries Ltd to acquire Henry & Charles Moor, Crown Brewery and Edward Robson, Waterworks Street, at a purchase price of £310,000.
Name changed June 1888.
Acquired by Hewitt Brothers Ltd. 1960 with 138 tied houses and was closed.
An assortment of views of the brewery