Michell, Goodman, Young & Co. Ltd

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Michell, Goodman, Young & Co. Ltd, Stamford Hill Brewery, Belfast Road, Stoke Newington, London N16.

Brewery acquired by Goodman & Young Ltd from John Smith & Sons in 1891. Amalgamated with Matthew Michell & Sons's Edinburgh Brewery in 1894.

Acquired by Mann, Crossman & Paulin Ltd. 1919.

Entry in the Trade Mark Registry

Registration No : 25,273
Description : Label with 2 squares
Date of Application : 23/11/1880
Used Prior to 1870? : NO


Registration No : 269,267
Description : Grouse
Date of Application : 12/01/1905
Used Prior to 1870? : NO