Mary Tomlin (Nottingham)
William T Tomlin and Mary Edith Tomlin, White Horse, 313 Ilkeston Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire.
William T Tomlin brewing from 1898 to 1914, followed by Mary until 1926, almost certainly his widow. The pub became a Shipstone's house, but is now in use as a cafe. The former brewhouse still stands at the back.
An assortment of images of the brewery.
- NottsNottinghamWhiteHorse1 SP Dec05.jpg
When William Tomlin rebuilt the pub in 1912, he incorporated a plaque in the gable 'WT 1912'
- NottsNottinghamWhiteHorse2 SP Feb06.jpg
Mary Tomlin sold the pub to Shipstones, who applied their name in mosaic lettering in the front lobby.