Difference between revisions of "Mary Tomlin (Nottingham)"

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 1: Line 1:
 
[[File:NottsNottinghamWhiteHorseBrewhouse1a_GeorgeCrutcher_15July2011.jpg|thumb|400px|Courtesy of George Crutcher]]
 
[[File:NottsNottinghamWhiteHorseBrewhouse1a_GeorgeCrutcher_15July2011.jpg|thumb|400px|Courtesy of George Crutcher]]
<big>'''
+
<big>
William T Tomlin and Mary Edith Tomlin, ''' '' White Horse, 313 Ilkeston Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire.''</big>
+
'''William T Tomlin and Mary Edith Tomlin''': ''White Horse, 313 Ilkeston Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire''
 +
</big>
 +
 
  
 
William T Tomlin brewing from 1898 to 1914, followed by Mary until 1926, almost certainly his widow. The pub became a Shipstone's house, but is now in use as a cafe. The former brewhouse still stands at the back.
 
William T Tomlin brewing from 1898 to 1914, followed by Mary until 1926, almost certainly his widow. The pub became a Shipstone's house, but is now in use as a cafe. The former brewhouse still stands at the back.

Revision as of 19:35, 28 March 2017

Courtesy of George Crutcher

William T Tomlin and Mary Edith Tomlin: White Horse, 313 Ilkeston Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire


William T Tomlin brewing from 1898 to 1914, followed by Mary until 1926, almost certainly his widow. The pub became a Shipstone's house, but is now in use as a cafe. The former brewhouse still stands at the back.