Difference between revisions of "Mary Tomlin (Nottingham)"

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 1: Line 1:
 
[[File:NottsNottinghamWhiteHorseBrewhouse1a_GeorgeCrutcher_15July2011.jpg|thumb|400px|Courtesy of George Crutcher]]
 
[[File:NottsNottinghamWhiteHorseBrewhouse1a_GeorgeCrutcher_15July2011.jpg|thumb|400px|Courtesy of George Crutcher]]
<big>'''Mary Edith Tomlin, ''' '' White Horse, 313 Ilkeston Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire.''</big>
+
<big>'''
 +
William T Tomlin and Mary Edith Tomlin, ''' '' White Horse, 313 Ilkeston Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire.''</big>
  
 
William T Tomlin brewing from 1898 to 1914, followed by Mary until 1926, almost certainly his widow. The pub became a Shipstone's house, but is now in use as a cafe. The former brewhouse still stands at the back.
 
William T Tomlin brewing from 1898 to 1914, followed by Mary until 1926, almost certainly his widow. The pub became a Shipstone's house, but is now in use as a cafe. The former brewhouse still stands at the back.

Revision as of 18:24, 28 March 2017

Courtesy of George Crutcher

William T Tomlin and Mary Edith Tomlin, White Horse, 313 Ilkeston Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire.

William T Tomlin brewing from 1898 to 1914, followed by Mary until 1926, almost certainly his widow. The pub became a Shipstone's house, but is now in use as a cafe. The former brewhouse still stands at the back.

An assortment of images of the brewery.