Marston, Thompson & Evershed Ltd
Marston, Thompson & Evershed Ltd, Shobnall Road, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
Founded at the Horninglow Brewery by John Marston in 1834 and moved to the Albion in 1898. Registered 1890 as John Marston & Son Ltd. and was re-registered June 1896.
Merged with John Thompson & Sons Ltd. 1898 and the name was changed to J.Marston, Thompson & Son Ltd. and as above in 1905 when Sydney Evershed Ltd. was acquired. In 1999, was bought by Wolverhampton & Dudley Breweries Ltd.
An assortment of images of the brewery