Lloyd's (Newport) Ltd
Lloyd's (Newport) Ltd, Cambrian Brewery, Cambrian Road, Newport, Gwent.
Registered November 27th 1895 as Lloyd & Yorath Ltd. to acquire William Yorath & Son and J L Lloyd & Co. Ltd, wine and spirit merchants, High Street, Newport.
Operated by William Henry Gregory until acquired by Yorath & Sons in 1877.
Name changed as above in 1946.
Acquired by Ansells Brewery Ltd. with 120 houses in 1951 and closed in 1961.