List of Old Mill Brewery Pubs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
List of Old Mill Brewery Ltd Pubs
Pubs owned in 2018
- Bay Horse Inn, Main Street, Great Heck, North Yorkshire DN14 0BQ
- Brewers Arms Hotel, 10 Pontefract Road, Snaith, East Yorkshire DN14 9JS. The former Lodge Country Club.
- Bridge Inn, 1 Greasborough Road, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S60 1RB (named Nellie Denes for a while; built by Mappins Brewery)
- Dove Inn, 102 Doncaster Road, Barnsley, South Yorkshire S70 1TP
- Falcon, 12 Main Street, Mexborough, South Yorkshire S64 9DW. Formerly the Old Masons Arms, a Tetley pub. Was Old Mill's sixth tied house when opened in 1989.
- Ferns Farm Hotel, 29 Main Street, Carnaby, Bridlington, East Yorkshire YO16 4UJ
- Kirklands Hotel, 605 Leeds Road, Outwood, Wakefield, West Yorkshire WF1 2LU
- Lord Nelson Hotel, Market Place, Brigg, Lincolnshire DN20 8LD
- Marsh Hotel, 28 Bradford Road, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire BD19 5BJ
- Mission, 11-13 Posterngate, Hull, East Yorkshire HU1 2JN
- No1 The Crescent, 1 The Crescent, Selby, North Yorkshire YO8 4PU (ex Albion Vaults)
- Punchbowl Inn, Fieldside, Thorne, South Yorkshire DN8 4BE
- Red Lion, 570 Sheffield Road, Whittington Moor, Chesterfield, Derbyshire S41 8LX
- Rutland Arms, 26-30 Rutland Street, Grimsby, Lincolnshire DN31 3AF. The former Grimsby Sports & Social Club.
- Victoria Hotel, 1 Heslington Road, York, North Yorkshire YO10 5AR
- Wellington Hotel, 31 Bridgegate, Howden, East Yorkshire DN14 7JG
- White Gate Inn, 105 Leeds Road, Mirfield, West Yorkshire WF14 0DB
Former tied houses
- Kingfisher, Mary Street, Rotherham, South Yorkshire (closed)
- Riveter, Henderson Avenue, Scunthorpe, Lincs. A former working men's club, acquired 1986. Sold 2016.
- Station, 202 Beverley Road, Hull, East Yorkshire (sold)