Jump to navigation Jump to search
John Stretton, Kedleston Road Brewery, 200 Kedleston Road, Derby, Derbyshire.
Formed from business of Henry Sherwin declared bankrupt December 1905.
New building opened 1907. John Stretton ran the firm until 1916 with Salt & Co. Ltd. as the principal shareholders.
New syndicate formed 1916 primarily to brew non-alcoholic beer with L Harvey as the manager and was later known as Harvey & Harvey.
Became a malt vinegar brewery and continued as such until the early 1980s.
An assortment of views of the brewery.