John & George Brown

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
E Wemyss Murray aa.jpg
E Wemyss Murray.jpg

John & George Brown, MacDuff Brewery, East Brae, East Wemyss, Fife.

Acquired by William Murray & Co. Ltd. of Edinburgh 1926 with 8 houses and closed 1940.

Used as a depot until 1980s. Colville House is still standing, but the depot at the rear has mainly been demolished.