Jameson, Pim & Co. Ltd
Jameson, Pim & Co, 25 Anne Street North, Dublin, Ireland.
Founded c.1715. Merged with Joseph Watkins & Co. 1904 to form Watkins, Jameson Pim & Co. Ltd.
From the Brewery History society Journal Number 91
Founded in 1715 it was a combination of two families, the distiller Jameson and the Ringsand brewer James Pim.
A successful porter brewery with a capacity of 200,000 barrels a year, trading both at home and abroad through their own agencies.
The brewery closed in 1910.