Hull Brewery Co Ltd - Acquisitions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Acquisitions by Hull Brewery Co. Ltd
(Later North Country Breweries Ltd)
- Henry & William Thurlow of Cottingham in 1892.
- John Tate of Hull in 1896 with about 9 pubs.
- Rawcliffe Old Brewery of Rawcliffe in 1896 with 2 houses.
- H & J G Smithson Ltd of Hull with 32 houses in 1901.
- Glossop & Bulay Ltd of Hull in 1920 with 14 houses. The company continued as maltsters.
- Stephenson & Son of Beverley in 1920 with 17 tied houses.
- Sutton & Bean Ltd of Brigg in 1925 with 17 public houses.
- Hartley's Brewery Co. Ltd of Cowick in 1957 with 27 public houses and was closed.