Bentley's Yorkshire Breweries Ltd
Bentley's Yorkshire Breweries Ltd, Eshaldwell Brewery, Woodlesford, Leeds, West Yorkshire
Founded by Henry Bentley in 1828 as the Oulton Brewery.
Registered in 1880 as Henry Bentley & Co. Ltd. Re-registered in 1892 as Henry Bentley & Co. and Yorkshire Breweries Ltd. and the name was changed as above in March 1893.
Acquired by Whitbread & Co. Ltd in 1968 with 380 houses and brewing ceased in October 1972.
Site cleared in about 1989.
Various images of the brewery