Hampstead Brewery Co. Ltd
Hampstead Brewery Co. Ltd, 9a Hampstead High Street, London NW3
Founded 1720 by John Vincent whose son, by the 1760s, owned or supplied the Three Tuns, the White Hart and the Black Boy at least and had another brewery on the site of the junction of Hampstead High Street and Lower Heath Street. Later known as Harris & Co.
Registered August 1926 to acquire Mure & Co.
Acquired by Reffell's Brewery Ltd in 1931.
The remains of the brewery are still standing at the rear of the property.
Images of the brewery:
From the Paul Gunnell archive