H & F Jones

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Revision as of 14:49, 26 March 2020 by SteveP (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
The name Sargisson is just legible on the side of this building in the Market Place

H & F Jones, Kiln House Brewery, Market Place / Orby Lane, Burgh-le-Marsh, Lincolnshire.

In 1876 William Richardson Sargisson, until around 1880.

In 1882 John Henry Berry, also at the Fleece until around 1895. Then 1898-1902 H&F Jones.

In 1903 for sale FB Jones brewer, and apparently bought by Wharram & Co.


An Ordnance Survey extract from 1887, showing Kiln House. Reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland (http://maps.nls.uk/index.html)

BurghKilnHouseBry OS1887.jpg