Green & Clarkson

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Green & Clarkson, 111 Soho Street and Midland Brewery, Burton on Trent, Liverpool, City Centre, Merseyside.

John Green in 1853.

Acquired by Peter Walker & Co. Ltd. with 76 houses in Merseyside and North Wales in 1890.

May then have been used by Duncan Gilmour & Co. Ltd but gutted by fire in 1896.


List of Green & Clarkson pubs