Gray & Sons Ltd
Gray & Sons (Brewers) Ltd, Springfield Road, Chelmsford, Essex.
Founded 1828 by Charles Stanton Gray. Maldon brewery acquired c.1896 and ceased brewing 1952. Registered 1957. Name changed to Gray & Sons (Chelmsford) Ltd. 1973.
Chelmsford brewery closed September 1974 and their 49 public houses are now supplied by Greene King & Sons Ltd.
Brewery buildings remain.
Gray & Sons Ltd, Maldon Brewery, Gate Street, Maldon, Essex.
Site for auction 1954.
An assortment of images of the brewery
- Grays Chelmsford.jpg