Difference between revisions of "Gray & Sons Ltd"

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 15: Line 15:
 
Site for auction 1954.
 
Site for auction 1954.
  
 +
[[List of Gray & Sons (Brewers) Ltd pubs]]
  
 
'''An assortment of images of the brewery'''
 
'''An assortment of images of the brewery'''

Revision as of 16:27, 30 March 2019

Grays Chelmsford label zx.jpg
Gray letterhead chelmsfords.jpg
Gray Chelmsford.jpg

Gray & Sons (Brewers) Ltd, Springfield Road, Chelmsford, Essex.

Founded 1828 by Charles Stanton Gray. Maldon brewery acquired c.1896 and ceased brewing 1952. Registered 1957. Name changed to Gray & Sons (Chelmsford) Ltd. 1973.

Chelmsford brewery closed September 1974 and their 49 public houses are now supplied by Greene King & Sons Ltd.

Brewery buildings remain.


Gray & Sons Ltd, Maldon Brewery, Gate Street, Maldon, Essex.

Site for auction 1954.

List of Gray & Sons (Brewers) Ltd pubs

An assortment of images of the brewery