Difference between revisions of "Gray & Sons Ltd"

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 4: Line 4:
  
 
Chelmsford brewery closed September 1974 and their 49 public houses are now supplied by [[Greene King & Sons Ltd]].
 
Chelmsford brewery closed September 1974 and their 49 public houses are now supplied by [[Greene King & Sons Ltd]].
 +
 +
Brewery buildings remain.
  
  

Revision as of 14:56, 18 December 2015

Gray & Sons (Brewers) Ltd, Springfield Road, Chelmsford, Essex.

Founded 1828 by Charles Stanton Gray. Maldon brewery acquired c.1896 and ceased brewing 1952. Registered 1957. Name changed to Gray & Sons (Chelmsford) Ltd. 1973.

Chelmsford brewery closed September 1974 and their 49 public houses are now supplied by Greene King & Sons Ltd.

Brewery buildings remain.


Gray & Sons Ltd, Maldon Brewery, Gate Street, Maldon, Essex.

Site for auction 1954.


An assortment of images of the brewery