Garne & Sons Ltd
Garne & Sons Ltd, Sheep Street, Burford, Oxfordshire.
Registered May 1930. Acquired by Wadworth & Co. Ltd. April 1969 with 9 tied houses.
Brewing ceased and used as a depot until c.1991.
Brewhouse still intact.
An assortment of images of the brewery
From a BHS visit in the 1990s
The conversion to residential use in 2018