Gardner & Pedder

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Gardner & Pedder, Richmond Brewery, 144 Richmond Row, Liverpool, City Centre, Merseyside.

In 1839 Mumford & Co. Gardner & Co in 1866 operated by the Stretch family.

Surviving partner Alfred Thomas Blackmore sold to Robert Cain & Sons Ltd in 1890 with 17 houses.

In 1892 Barkers of Huyton listed at No 144 and in 1894 Duncan Gilmour & Co. Ltd.